| wants every buyer of its “Unique Handcrafted Themed Lamps” to be happy with every purchase. Knowing however that it is impossible to make every Buyer happy all the time, offers the following “Return/Refund Policy”. A Buyer wishing to return a lamp must contact within seven days of receiving the lamp by emailing us at email@example.com to receive a “Return Goods Authorization Number” [RGA]. No returns will be authorized or refunds issued without an RGA number.Furthermore the following terms and conditions apply:
- The Lamp must be in “Like New” condition with no damage of any kind to the Lamp or Lampshade.
- The Lamp must be shipped back to via Fed-Ex only and in the original boxes using the original packing materials. The Lamp and Lampshade must be situated in the shipping boxes with packing material as it was received to ensure damage free shipping back to .
- The Buyer will assume all shipping costs with insurance [insurance equal to the purchase price of the Lamp] back to .
- Once the returned Lamp is received by and inspected, and it is deemed the Lamp is in “Like New” condition a Refund will be issued, minus Twenty Five Percent [25%] of the original purchase price as a restocking and handling fee.
- If a Refund is granted, a Check will be issued within Ten working days [10 days] of the Lamp being received by .
- If a Lamp is damaged during shipping to the Buyer, then the Buyer must file a claim with the shipper. All Lamps are shipped insured for the original purchase price.
- Under no circumstances will a damaged Lamp be accepted by for return or refund.
- A Buyer wishing to return a Lamp must also take at least four  high resolution digital pictures of the Lamp, front, back and each side and email them to at: firstname.lastname@example.org when requesting an RGA number. The photos must show no damage of any kind to the Lamp before an RGA number is issued.
- For a warranty claim, see “Limited Warranty”.